ideé pour un jail-soir

lu les gars! desole mon francais (encore)

j'ai un ideé pour un soir de jail, mah je ne sais pas avec qui je parle pour cet stp? :)

WER VERLIERT WIRD KASTRIERT ^^

well ok ;)

at least i need to speak with an admin to clear out the possibiltys of the server config

then i need someone who could translate my text in french ;)

okay, so here is my idea, the full text will be entered here after we had a word about it ;)

its called "Team-Night" and the Terrorist will be mixed into 4 teams, red, blue, green, yellow, 5 players each team

the ct team will be based the same 10 players the whole event

goal is, that the team has to be tactical to score as many kills on the ct team as possible, the team with the most kills will win.

if possible, the event should be held for 2-3 hours, maybe the server owner would be so kind and set a password on for this 2-3 hours

so we can't be annoyed by some freekillers

for the event, there should be the same map, with a maptime for 3 hours to be not interrupted

to give an easy view of the teams, the teams will put on clan-tags, the clan tags will be created via steam
(i don't know if it is possible to set the skins of the players into the color of their team once for the whole event?)

so let me hear your guess guys! :)

yes raphi, best team will earn a few credits that  i will spend

maybe we can switch to another after the half of time

i would say vipinthemeix, spy_vs_spy or mlcastle should be put on are well known and have most  games

you guys think we should do it?