presentation cerocool881

I can start making the first post to introduce myself. I'm cerocool881, some know me from other ze servers. I am a Canadian from Quebec. 22 years old with a legitimate little brain, and like winning a zombie escape, but I lose most of the time.

i only like to play zombie games except UFC and FIFA. I also play on xbox one s and pc.

• Like 1
  • Leader
16 hours ago, guimauves said:

I can start making the first post to introduce myself. I'm cerocool881, some know me from other ze servers. I am a Canadian from Quebec. 22 years old with a legitimate little brain, and like winning a zombie escape, but I lose most of the time.

i only like to play zombie games except UFC and FIFA. I also play on xbox one s and pc.

Hi and welcome to Supreme Elite. i hope you enjoy your stay with us. 🙂

• 1 month later...

• Server Admin

ight lets make it clear, str8 to the point, ur still rejected lad, if u got rejected thrice, dont expect bolol will give u another chance