Locked Checkster Total Abuse

GLORY

Hello, so i got banned (1w) me and 2 more people few days ago, for only talking about who got the best script just for a fun talk and if there was a demo u can check it was only for the laughs, anyway one of the banned people (ryder) was only spectating too. anyway we were not scripting and got banned for no legit reason by Checkster.

After that ban, when i got unabnned today, i joined the server and i got a nemesis zombie, i was killing people on Ze_nemsis_nide or whatever the name is, then Checkster banned me again for another week, for (Genral Exploiting of the Game/Map/Server). 

How i was Exploiting when i was getting legit kills?

It seems this Checkster is just having a personal problem that i dont even know why, He just bans me for a Week without a reason.

and the only reason that keeps me want to join and play nide is because its active in the morning, but this admin just keep banning for literally nothing...

anyway, im well known player for a good fair play, leading team to win, and i dont want such an abusive admin just stops me from doing what  i love.

@Klixus @inGame @Batata

Edited by GLORY

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, i cant really see who decreased your aimbot ban, but you had 3 days left of it. Checkster was wrong to make it a new week, so we changed it to 3 days as the remainder of the original ban. 

Your aimbot was very obvious, the other 2 just talked about it and were unbanned

Next time dont use hacks, its stooopid✌️

im sorry? you must be mistaken klixus, im not an aimbotter and i have never been banned for aimbot, Klixus youre my hope in this community, dont disappoint me because i have never used aimbot and the bans reason are mentioned above, i play in Unloze daily and all the admins are my friends i never ever use aimbot like dude where did u came with that lol

Checkster keeps deleting the lame bans from sourceban and now he put aimbot for my reason wow!!!!!

this is some bullsh*t trust me dude, i was playing as a nemesis zombie and its legit knifing, not sure if u knife people with aimbot tho

You had aimbot that day I  banned you so it should still stay banned 3 days, but if you come back and play on nide with out cheats after those 3 days, we wont ban you again.
For some reason that ban was removed so I readded it when I saw on the server. 

dude are you serious? stop lying to yourself, i wasnt even banned for aimbot, and i was not using aimbot. where is the demo? 

like seriously you know u hate me for no reason and u got me banned for another week for exploiting the server???

and now u say i used an aimbot so that the remaining of the ban? 

im sorry dude but youre a joke.

for some reason the ban got removed? and you banned me for another week for exploiting the server? and thats now the aimbot! what the f*ck are you even try to get by banning me for no reasons? wheres my aimbot demo??

• Klixus locked this topic

Topic closed until the leads who reviewed demo replies. Since i see this escalating for no reason. Will unlock after batata and anwar have replied and then you can talk again, @GLORY

• Server Admin

As already said before in discord I saw the demo and I Justified your bam. By the way I think you admit that you were using Aimbot in discord? 

1566389125-screenshot-20190821-145951.pn

1566389146-screenshot-20190821-150115.pn

• Klixus unlocked this topic

Where did i say i used an aimbot? i said you banned me for sh*t reason (talking about scripts for fun) and i said at that time of the morning the server is empty and even using aimbot wouldnt be a problem, so where did i say i used an aimbot and where is the demo of me using aimbot, i have not used an aimbot AT ALL, and @Klixus can you please ask for the demo as they not responding to me. This is an absolute abuse and youre not getting away with it checkster.

you banned me and 2 people with me, for talking about bhop scripts and you said that on discord and on sourcebans too.

stop deleting the bans and on sourcebans and giving me fake reasons to ban.

Just now, checkster said:

Demo will be rechecked by anwar klix or bata, all get a fair chance and if you come back with no cheats no one will ever ban you again 

can you stop saying i was cheating? cause i wasnt cheating and you can NOT give me or @Klixus the demo, because you know you are lying and i wasnt using aimbot and you didnt even ban me for using aimbot!!!

And stop with the chance thing you talking about, i dont need your chances as i didnt cheat in first place, next time when u want to abuse your powers, try to abuse it on some no steamers who will not come back to fight your abusive self